Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know about taking off the passenger side fender to our car.it seems pretty easy but i was just wondering if someone on here that has done it before could give me some tips or if anyone knows a web site with details let me know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah his registration date is in mid 2002....

im being an ass because he is being lazy....he has been here Waaaaaaay longer than i have and he has never searched?!?

and the reason i was being a dick was because i JUST got done telling someone else how to remove their fender.... oh yeah that person had also been here since june '03. notice how i was nicer since he was more of a newbie?

and nextime you wish to talk to me about something completely irrelavent to his post just IM me.

here's a link to my post where i told someone else how to remove their fender... incase you havent found the search button yet.

*EDIT* Nm... ill just cut and paste my post...

yeah. its pretty easy to do.... theres bolts all around the exterior of the fender. so you just have to trace the outline of the fender and take all the bolts out.

try opening the drivers side door and look where the hinge is, there should be bolts there. pop your hood and theres about 3 bolts there. then i believe you have to remove your front bumper to remove 2 bolts from the front of the fender. and i also believe that there ar a couple bolts inside the wheel well.

basically just trace the outline of the fender and remove all the bolts. i did my fender almost 2 years ago,,,so im a little rusty on where they are, but i know you gotta remove your bumper, and open your drivers door to get access to certain bolts.

***Edit*** i just searched <------- wow. search works great! i found 3 other posts on front fender removal, and i realized i left some things out, but ill let you get familiar with the Search button if you want to know what i left out. try searching for 'fender removal' under 'forum topics'.

good luck.... ease of job from 1-10 10 being hardest

i rate this a 3.5 (for having to remove bumper)

happy?....still...try search nextime it works great, really it does, and i do this to help out because its faster to find the info that you need and it helps out MZ and SurferX on their webspace....

·
Registered
910 Posts
you coulda did this in the first place. your still being an ass about it. if you wanna kiss the admins but then do it on your own time and PM them about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts