Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just got the extreme bumper so I'm selling my street fighter bumper..it has 3" crack on the side, slightly cracked by the headlights, and 1" crack on the other side..it's frost white and it needs to be repainted..so i'll take some offer

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohh my bad..it just slip outta my head that the quad years had differnt headlights..Well I have a '94 Teg so it'll fit '94-97. =D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the bumper is very repairable..u could even do it urself..if u d ont trust yourself have a professional do it. so give me a price

·
Registered
634 Posts
i'll give you 50 cents for it with shipping.... deal??

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote: sonic on Sep/22/02 i'll give you 50 cents for it with shipping.... deal??
[/QUOTE] Well it might be crack but still it'll worth more than the oem bumper

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes i would understand that but would anyone would let go of this bumper for $20....I would let it go for $50 plus shipping..this bumper is for anyone that would settle for a cheap aftermarket bumper but they have to deal with the problem that it has..it is easily repair with bondo

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey guyz...I still have the bumper in hand..if anybody willing to give me a reasonable price..feel free to.
peace

·
Registered
171 Posts
how about you send it to me, if I can fix it and use it, I'll pay you 40 and shipping!

I really don't wanna dish out money for something I can't use! And I know you don't wanna send your bumper to a total stranger, but maybe we can arrange some kind of a deal!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Integra_Aruca.. well my baby is in the shop getting new disguise, it will be out of the shop in a week so once I get my baby back..I'll take some pics of the bumper..then you tell me then.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts