Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a running issue with company,it ran short and shuts of.Starts with jumpstarts nowadays we listen to mechanics took alternator off bearings bad failed all auto zone testing.New alternator now no lights no power all corners of the car. Even used my Honda battery that starts my larger scale Honda no problem whatsoever is neit main relay is okay opened the box fuses good (worsening with new alternator...

·
Administrator
3,685 Posts
My recommendation:

Go back and re-read what you typed above. Not only do I (and I'm assuming the others) have absolutely no idea on what you were trying to communicate, but my mind is now in pain trying to decipher that cryptic post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 93 Acura Integra four-Door had a Problem running after turned on I blew a 7.5 back up fuse That was in the car would run for 20 seconds then shut off my main relays works my ECu working I have no codes i was advised by a mechanic to replace the alternator I did that now I have no power on the dashboard nothing No fuel pump power no ignition switch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found the problem was in the fuse box the hot wire broke in half, it was fused together with a sleeve to hide the quick work started up after replacement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts