Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a pair of tail lights(other than stock) for a 92 Integra Rs...b/c i've looked around and seems as if they only make tails for the 2dr model in my year...would i have to get them custom done if this is so???

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I'd try nopi.com.
They seem to have a wide variety of stuff.
once you find them search E-bay also so you can know what your looking for.Who knows you might find them cheaper.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I searched high and low and must say no no no. sorry dood. I have a 92 Rs 4dr also. if by some miracle you find anything let me know pls.

·
Registered
57 Posts
sorry man. but they dont make any thing for the sedans. i have a 91 ls and i cant find anything. the only lighting mod there is, is the new 1pc headlights

·
Registered
1 Posts
90-93 integra 4 door talights....nope, no altezzas exist. you have a few options. 1. tint 2. glaze (transparent tinted acrylic) 3. go custom on the tail end at a body shop.(find similar shape and have a body shop make it fit.) 4. clear them out.
im wondering how much work it would take to get old 4 dr tailights and customize them, like fiberglass, maybe a stained glass. i dunno, im going to try though. ill supply a link to some pics. anyone with any other idea, plz post.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
ughhh all the other tails for the G2's suck keep the stocks on they are much better, either that or dish out a little more $$ and get a G3 tail coversion. Oh yea!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
92IntegraChinga on Jul/18/03 said:
just get some JDM ones
!!
The JDM tails are basically the same as the USDM tails.

Not worth the $70-$80 IMO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts