Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your guys opinions. Do you think swapping a 92 gsr engine and tranny into 91 gs is a worth while swap. I can get everything under the hood from a 92 gsr with 54000 miles on it for $2750.00 shipped. the car it came from was rear ended. is that a good deal?
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
hurry and get that engine! THE MOST under-rated engine in the Teg lineup. But take a good look: has the b16a PR3 head just like the ITR, a single stage IM like the b16a, GSR VTEC cams, 1.68 rod ratio so you can rev the bag out of it without worrying. I'd hone the block, drop in a set of ITR pistons (after you milled the rod small end), drop in a set of ITR cams with springs, use an ITR TB with the IM portmatched to 62mm, drop in a set of lude injectors, ECU reprogram her....stealth killer motor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What engine is in the '92 GSR?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is it the same one as the 93 gsr?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
yep and the first vtec motor brought to america.

·
Registered
225 Posts
freeride and 94gsr4dr are right

b17 iz 1337 and rox0rs ur hizouse!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
lol burn for me. i always forget about the nsx. i dont know how or why but i always do.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have 2 of them!

·
Registered
480 Posts
that bore/stroke seems perfect for boost... almost completely square. honda is funny, they always seem to get it right the first time around. either way, that sucker is begging for more cylinder pressure...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.