1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
662 Posts
damn..nice looking car you got...same color as mine..would you consider that grey or brown..ive been asked by a lot of what color my car is..i used to say brown but nowi say greyish brownish..anyways sorry to get off topic...im loving that grill..but the pic where it shows your tails..is their rust above the left tailight..

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
walker86 on Aug/06/02 said:
looks good...its nice to have a little G2 representation here.
I hear that, getting some pics of my GS four door up soon

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tell people my car is dark grey. It looks a little darker in the pictures than it actually does though. The lighting might make it look like rust.....i've never noticed that before but it's definately NOT rust.
I don't have any rust on my car. You guys got any pics of yours?

·
Registered
64 Posts
It wouldn't be worth it for me to post pics, mines still stock....I'm a poor and in debt college student right now

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Wow, I like it a lot. Nice work!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
looks great. (other than the altezzas - how about crystal reds? it's just me. your car, your money, your call.) it's always nice to see some good looking G2s... keep up the good work.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. The drop on my Tenzo's says 2-"2 1/4" but i thought it would be alot lower but i think it might be cause of my rims cause when i have my winter tires on it looks lower, which is kinda stupid. How come don't like altezza's? I have my stock ones to but I'm not sure what looks better. I like both but other people either like one or the other it seems

1 - 12 of 12 Posts