Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
damn..nice looking car you got...same color as mine..would you consider that grey or brown..ive been asked by a lot of what color my car is..i used to say brown but nowi say greyish brownish..anyways sorry to get off topic...im loving that grill..but the pic where it shows your tails..is their rust above the left tailight..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tell people my car is dark grey. It looks a little darker in the pictures than it actually does though. The lighting might make it look like rust.....i've never noticed that before but it's definately NOT rust.
I don't have any rust on my car. You guys got any pics of yours?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. The drop on my Tenzo's says 2-"2 1/4" but i thought it would be alot lower but i think it might be cause of my rims cause when i have my winter tires on it looks lower, which is kinda stupid. How come don't like altezza's? I have my stock ones to but I'm not sure what looks better. I like both but other people either like one or the other it seems

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.