Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
what kind of springe and shocks u use??! and where can i get some that looks f*cking awesome!oh..and how much it cost?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks I am running matrix coilovers so I can raise it when it snows. Is there any pages to post pics of my car and see others???

·
Registered
352 Posts
hey how have those coilovers worked for you? hows the ride and the handling? is it real stiff? how much did they cost you and where did you get them from? also how low did you drop it and how big are those rims and what size tire are you running with them? sorry about all the questions but it looks really good and i was just wondering what all you got. thanks for taking the time to answer the q's.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, The coilovers are stiff but not to bad.The car holds corners like it is in rails and the springs are from nu-image in wichita kansas and cost 150.00.
I am running bf goods euro ta's 205/40/17 and have them on 17 inch kosei seneka's. I have a intake and exhaust also my head has been shaved and ported and polished and the man that sold it to me stock said the computer had been messed with so I really don't know but it bets my freinds ls 90 teg by tree or four cars.
1sickLS I like your pic. The only reason I went with coilovers is so when it snows I can still drive my car to work as the last car I had with springs was like a snow plow. Thanks for replying everyone any if you have any other Q's just ask

·
Registered
379 Posts
hey, car looks awsome black_integra, same 2 u 1sickls. all these pix of g2's has me all excited. i luv em! check out my ride just click the link below, let me kno what u think

·
Registered
133 Posts
blackintegra yeah sometimes i wish i got coilovers for the same reason, but after hearing the coilover in the perch movin around i'm glad i didn't. what size rims do you have 18's they look big ?
freeride what kit u have looks good...
i'm tryin to get ahold of another teg and just make it pretty, i'm thinkin ww rs kit, deep blue candy apple , one pieces yellow fogs and hid's, maybe m3 mirrors and some enkei rpom wheels prolly 18's (all show). the one i have now is tryin to be fast. i ran a crx with a p&p head , cold air, aem cam gear on stock cam , aem f. rail, header , race cat ,2 1/4 cat back , msd blaster coil w/out box, and won buy about a car and a half i din't launch high enuff though and kinda bogged a little. also beat a stock 98 ex civic by the end of second i was ahead by 2.5 cars so i let off and he did the fly by. sorry so long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts