Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Got the steering rack in. Thanks to the wife for helping line up the shafts from the inside.

Also put the Energy Suspension shifter bushings in.

Last thing was the header.

And of course the front crossmember had to be dropped. I’m gonna have to cut a notch in it as well, which is fine cuz traction bars are going on eventually.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Cut the front sub frame for the header. Somehow it barely still touches. Gonna have to go back and fix that I guess. Also got the tie rods ends installed. During all this I noticed the motor mounts and tranny mounts are toast. 1 more thing to add to the list.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)

drove to Louisville this weekend and picked up some 15x7” track wheels with some sticky Bridgestone on them. Just waiting for the BC coilovers to get here and some motor mount inserts and we’ll be on the road!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Just finished all the suspension stuff and she is ready for an alignment! It took way too long imo but we are definitely almost on the track.

Probably going to hit up an 1/8 or 1/4 mile track and Atlanta Motorsports Park which is a 2 mile road course. I want to do this before getting much further into the build because the motor is still basically stock and the chassis hasn't modified much yet either.

Motor is still just a stock b20 with cold air intake, eBay header, and a short, cat-less exhaust. I do have a CTR pulley I will be adding today.

Chassis is basically stock minus the entire back interior and spare tire. If consider weight reduction the a/c system and all power steering has been removed.

I consider it's current state about as sporty as you can get with getting into full race car status. Hopefully we can get some good numbers to compare later on. Enjoy the video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
All the exhaust stuff is in so u should have that done soon. I’m taking a week off work to work on some stuff. Can’t wait to get some side stuff wrapped up on this thing

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I started vlogging for update simplicity but it’s not really what I wanna do. Feels too “desperate and needy” lol. I think I’m going to do both. But that said, there a ton of updates in the videos.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Anyone have any links for removing wiring? With so many electrical accessories removed I have pigtails everywhere. I rather just remove the unnecessary wiring altogether versus just cutting the pigtails off.

·
Registered
1991 Acura Integra
3 Posts
No idea who painted the bay gold but its really bad. Going to have to pull the motor and repaint it white. That will come in time. It's not my daily (first time in my life I can work on something I don't have to drive) but I do want to keep the projects within reason. I don't want 2 years to pass in between drives. So one project at a time hopefully.
My 91 bay is the exact same color oddly enough

41 - 56 of 56 Posts