Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Got the new cv axle on. As mentioned I just left that stuck asshole section in there and swapped In the new one. Threw the wheels on to see how she looked. It’s pretty gross. I’m a racecar guy, not a slam my ride and scrape everything guy We gonna have to get some coil overs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Decided I’m definitely putting a manual steering rack in. Just curious if anyone has any good reviews on these brands. I’ve used Cardone for other other parts but they were like rotors or something. Nothing that is mechanical if that makes sense.
I’m seeing Cardone, BBB, Detroit Axle,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Spent some time today removing some clutter from the back. All rear seat brackets, seat belts, mounting hardware, rear speakers, and the power antenna has been pulled. For ****s and giggles we weighed it lol. 4,400 grams plus 728g per speaker. All that added together and divided by 448 (a pound) and we have over 13lbs of weight removed. That doesn’t include the plastic trim and plastic speaker mounts. Those are hardly anything. Call it 14 lbs of weight but much more in clutter out of the way.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Somehow my project replicated itself. Not sure...

Got a parts car.

First thing is to replace this ripped up drivers seal

Used some of this to make a bead on the inside of the new trim/track section for the weather seal. I've never been fortunate enough to be able to do projects like this, so I might be completely wrong.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That interior looks so dope in that photo showing the door seal. But up close its trashed from a lousy rattle can spray job. I'm weighing which dash looks the best between the 2 cars and both suck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Haven’t posted in a few days because I picked up a work deployment to Akron OH. So now I have to think about the big pile of trash I just bought and can’t pull anything off it lol. Bought some wiper and antenna delete caps today. The goal is to have BC coilovers on though. Some how I’m gonna make it happen. $1,000 in budget build is pretty difficult but not impossible

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
All drivers side door weatherstripping and belt trim. Maybe the window track too but sure yet. The rest I’m just parting out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

Pulled the manifold off. Not sure how the big header is going in. I’m guessing the sub frame is going to have to be dropped. I’ll do that the same day I put the new steering rack in.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts