Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is a little bit over 90k. I'm interested if I really need to go to the dealer and pay over $400 for some "factory recommended" service... I already have timing belt changed, I replaced AT fluid myself, and my car is eligible for that one-time 90k free emission system service (oil change, spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor and rotor replacement). Other then that, manufacturer recommended service includes brake fluid change and a lot of "inspections". Well, maybe after they deduct ATF and oil change from their package, it will go down to $300-$350 - for brake fluid replacement and inspections only. I think that I'll have them to replace my brake fluid - and that's it...
Is there anything else that should be done at this mileage? Do I really can do all the checks myself, or it's better to pay daler for at least some of them (maybe something that requires special equipment, or very difficult to do)?
So basically the question is - what else (other then brake fluid change) do you recommend to pay dealer for at 90k mileage?

·
Registered
685 Posts
There's an article for most of the 90K service items. I say do it yourself. Also, you don't need the dealer to bleed your brake fluid. Just get another person to help you change your fluid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts