Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 94 integra ls with 82,000 miles. i called four acura dealers in my area, for pricing on 90,000 mile service.i got prices from $540 to $620. i am also looking at doing the timing belt/waterpump/drive belts. for around $580. is it me or is this a lil' expensive. if anyone could give me advice to better performance parts for less, or possible money savings, that would be great! this is crazy, because i wanted to do exhaust and intake. bummer

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheezthis, your car looks nice! i have a few questions for ya, what are you looking for the pioneer xm unit? could i use this xm unit with my alpine xm ready radio, do i need an adapter to fit? also how was xm radio while you where listening? thanks

·
Registered
685 Posts
For my 90,000 mile service, my dad and I did most of the work, except for the timing belt and water pump. The reason is because the timing belt is pretty hard to get to and would take a lot of time. Expect most shops to charge about 4 hours of labor to change timing belt and water puump. So I would say that $300-400 would be a decent price. Also, you dont have to take your car to a dealership to do the work. Find a reputable autoshop that works on a lot of imports, and take it to them.

Like cheezthis said, dont pass on doing you 90,000 mile service to do some performance mods. For one thing you want to keep your vehicle in working order, also you'll notice your car will run a lot better after the service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts