GSR hydro
Mfactory LSD
Maybe some MFactory gears later on.
Clutchmasters twin disc
DSS axles

Electronics:
Ectune!
Dell labtop and moates this and that.

Ok I've been putting this off because I don't have any good pictures, low on money and am still a little tore up over totaling my previous 600hp build. You can check out my other build thread in my sig.

All work, engine build, fab, asm, tune done by me.

This one does not have to be pretty, its job is to run like a raped ape.

I will edit this and organize as time goes on.

Old Setup

·
Registered
398 Posts
Haha, I don't know what to say to all that. But, nice? good luck with all the work man, I'm sure it'll all work out well for you. Are you advertising the stuff in the shop for sale then? or just saying you have it all to pick from for you build? Both maybe. Well maybe you could sell some stuff to TI members and it'd help fund your "*****."

·
Registered
242 Posts
can you take pics of where the ic pipes go, i was thinking of doing a similar setup and need to know how much i have to cut to get the piping to fit nicely. thanks

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
T04EGSR on Feb/04/09 said:
This one is going to go real slow because they laid me off at work and my only source of income is unemployment and my speed shop.
Why do I have to pay for your build if you have a speed shop?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rocketsauce on Feb/04/09 said:
Haha, I don't know what to say to all that. But, nice? good luck with all the work man, I'm sure it'll all work out well for you. Are you advertising the stuff in the shop for sale then? or just saying you have it all to pick from for you build? Both maybe. Well maybe you could sell some stuff to TI members and it'd help fund your "*****."

Thanks man, na I'm not advertising anything, its just about half of my parts repository. I'm trying to sell my garrett turbo, intake mani and tb to find the borg warner right now. I would offer anything I have to TI members first over any other board. We gotta get more people boosted on here! haha

Quote: SRH_Integra on Feb/04/09 I see more and more people using BW turbos these days... can't wait to see the results.

PS: I'd love to see amber corners on there.

Yea I've been stuck on getting one for a while now and didn't want to fab up a new topmount for a garrett and then get a borg and it not fit. So I'm just taking this build slow and trying to get what I want the first go around.

What you don't like the ricer corners?!? ahh me either, the kid I bought the car from was a complete tool and said that this car was his 'drag car'.. I said, 'wtf? its an auto man'. He also painted random pieces of the tan interior black and white, what a douche.

I'd say they will prob be removed and converted into 'tony1' inductions. I've been tapering with a spare headlight asm cutting out the high beam for an intake.

Quote: integranator1 on Feb/04/09 Hell yeah dk, get your balls back! You'll be happy to know I finally purchased a new shell :) Should roll up to cbus sometime!

Whats going on AJ? Somethings gotta do it, why not another high hp car haha. What kinda shell did you get? A hatch I presume? If I lose any money with this RS, I got a little hatch sitting in the corner I'll swap all this into. I'd def like to come up and hang out sometime, we got interesting stuff to bring ;)

Quote: 95integraLS003 on Feb/04/09 Lookin good!

Before i know it my car will be a track ***** too..

Maybe we will race against eachother at some point

Thanks man, its sad but the go fast bug tends to strip them of there street ability's after a while. I'll still drive this one on the street from time to time however.

I love to race, but I need more seat time on the stickys ;)

Quote: mnwinters on Feb/04/09 can you take pics of where the ic pipes go, i was thinking of doing a similar setup and need to know how much i have to cut to get the piping to fit nicely. thanks

Backdoor intercoolers are nice, its almost impossible to blow a coupler. I'm going to tig weld a elbow on the tb so the pipes are as strait as can be. I'll get some more pics and update the thread as soon as the weather dies down a bit and I can get back to the shop. It was very easy to cut the rad support for the outlets. I still have to remove the ic, tig a 50mm flange on the hotside, chop off the 2.5" outlet on the cold and tig up a 3" cold outlet.

Quote: nitroice40 on Feb/04/09 The 366 is a bad ass turbo. I have the 372 and love it. Good luck with the build and the expression is raped date.

I love the borgs, it just looks nasty when you pop the hood... Not that it will ever be popped local ;)

I like raped ape.. yea, I'll stick with raped ape haha

Quote: Danny50 on Feb/04/09 Nice! Good luck man.

Thanks bud, its good to see your build coming together. I can't wait to radial this thing to a meet.

Quote: cluelessmale on Feb/04/09 Why do I have to pay for your build if you have a speed shop?

Unfortunately, My buddie and I own Modern Muscle and the only sponsor I have ever had is my own pocket book. I do all the work, but someone has to pay for the parts. ;)

Quote: redintegrocker on Feb/04/09 and the new project begins. I didnt even get to see your old car go balls out, so I better see this one around lexington sometime! haha

I saw it go balls out into a wall on the interstate! haha..

This one will be around, you need to call me sometime, come down and hang out man!

Quote: 94carbonteg on Feb/04/09 damn, this is gonna be crazy
I hope so man, thanks!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha, it will get there man. Just takes a lot of time, and a little money.

I'm also fabbing up a 8 point cage in it, hoop, rear supports, door bars ect.. I'm doing this out of pure concern for safety considering my record for destroying them ;(

I'd like to put some bride low max's in it, fuel cell, parachute and mount. Something about sitting in traffic with a parachute and fuel pump setup hanging off the back excites me.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Looking really good so far. Glad to see that you're installing a full roll cage. Are you going to do any stitch welding while you're at it? Also, will this build require a dual wastegate manifold? I don't really know much about the dual WG setup to be honest, only that very high-HP setups require them.

Keep us updated, I know the project will be bigger/badder this time around.

1 - 20 of 391 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.