Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the JDM ITR 5 lug pattern the same as the JDM NSX pattern? Or are all 5 lugs the same?

Also, how much does it cost to have my 4 lug changed to a 5 lug?

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Why would you do this?????

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.. dunno... I just had an idea that I know is stupid to most people... but its kind of what I want to do.

I want to go fully JDM on my car, but have it stock-ish.
I can get JDM NSX rims/tyres for a reasonably good price, and I was thinking of maybe doing 5lug on my car and slapping the Honda NSX rims on there... just to be unique...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
i did the same thing to my hatchback i changed the suspension to a type r suspension because it is 5 lug, it also prevents haters on jacking your rims because most people have 4 lug

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
You will be swapping for ITR parts in order to get 5 lug. I don't think most NSX suspension components will fit a Teg. Cost is about $1000-$1500 for the conversion from what I've heard. These are the parts you need.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
nsx rims are big, 17-18" and the fronts are smaller than the rears, so that is not what you want on a fwd car...

·
Registered
711 Posts
GSRNBP on Aug/25/02 said:
I've changed my mind and decided to go with the new JDM ITR (RSX) rims...

good choice.. i want those too...

·
Registered
711 Posts
Justin Klemgold on Aug/25/02 said:
Why would you do this?????
for people into auto-x and road racing.. its a big difference.. between the R suspension and a gsr, ls... etc... not everyone just drags... drag doesn't take as much skill as auto-x and road racing, thats where all the real racers go..

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
4drGeeZer on Aug/26/02 said:
Quote: Justin Klemgold on Aug/25/02Why would you do this????? for people into auto-x and road racing.. its a big difference.. between the R suspension and a gsr, ls... etc... not everyone just drags... drag doesn't take as much skill as auto-x and road racing, thats where all the real racers go..
Yeah I autoX too, I'm not a dragster, please don't assume that I am...I just don't think it's worth the cost of doing it....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts