Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this might be a stupid question but will the optional OEM rear valences fit a 4dr? If not does anyone know any good alternativs?

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
no it will not fit, a good alternative would be the Wings West W-Type rear lip...best matches with the full wings west kit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i got a jdm 4dr type-r spoiler so i was gonna do a type-r lip. How do you guys think the wings west would look with that?

·
Registered
269 Posts
hmm i was under the impression that the valences would fit the 4dr as long as the 98-01 rear bumper was being used. the bumper is the same, the only thing that changes on the 2dr-4dr are the sideskirts i believe of course i could be wrong. heres a post i wrote up on it awhile back where you can find them aftermarket.post

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
2 and 4dr bumpers are different for the last time. I am sure you can get the 2drs to fit, but I do not know about the fitment. If you can find used (good luck) 4dr valences then cool.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
This is the back of a 4 door:

This is the back of a 2 door:

If you are talking about switching bumper covers then there are obvious issues with getting them to fit. If you are just talking about something that goes below the bumper and the bumper cover stays the same then I don't know why it wouldn't fit, but it might not. I think the 4 door maybe a little bit wider than the coupe, so the 2 door parts around the bumper may not work so well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already knew that the 4dr was wider than the 2dr. But does anyone know if there is a difference on the bottom sides? Or is the bumper pretty much identical except for the width?

·
Registered
18 Posts
definitely no...the two corners of the 4dr bumper (where rear valence is suppose to be) is way longer...i took one of my friends rear valence and try to put it on but nope, the rear valence is too small...

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
No, the rear bumpers are different. The 4-Door is the same width as the 2-Door. However, the wheelbase is 2.8in longer and the overall length is roughly 6in longer. The front clip is identical, so do the math. If there's 3 inches inbetween the wheels, then there's 3 inches behind the wheels. Ie. The rear bumper is 3in longer (from wheel well to back edge). The valences won't fit. 2-Door bumpers won't fit. Etc. Etc. Check the Helms manual if you don't believe me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe you i just didnt know the exact measurments. Would the w-type side skirts and rear look good with a type-r lip, or would i just do better to get a full w-type kit?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
They dont make w type sides and rear for 4door. The only thing you can do is go with the RS sides and rear and convert your rear bumper to a 94-97 bumper.

Heres a pic of my car with the RS sides and rear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts