Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some Konig Tequila's in 17's, they are 17x7.0 and the offset is +40mm...will these wheels fit alright w/out sticking out from the wheel well? I know that the 'safe range' is +38mm to +45mm, but my car is lowered w/ an Eibach prokit and I just want to be sure.
Thanks!

·
Registered
258 Posts
with a prokit....your good to go...btw i'm lookin to buy some Konig Corona's and some Konig Bacardi Silver's

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha...yeah personally I'm a fan of the Konig Jack Daniels... so that offset wont be too far?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am just worried that the combination of 17x7.0 and the 40mm offset might not go well together on a lowered teg, I'm probably just worrying over nothing.

·
Registered
463 Posts
+40 offset is fine. I have 17x7 rims w/ +40 offset on Neuspeed race springs, and they rub a tiny bit. After I got the Skunk2 camber kit though, I have no more rubbing. Since the Eibach prokit doesn't lower your car as much as Neuspeed does, I wouldn't worry about any rubbing.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Does anyone know how much offset come on the Racing Hard D6000s? Will it work with a Neuspeed sport kit? Thanks!

·
Registered
607 Posts
I did a search, found this topic which is close to what I need to know so i will post here in good faith that my question will be answered.

I am planning to put 17"x7 RacingHart S7's on my 94 GSR. My car is lowered on Eibach Sportlines.

A friend, who did this set up on an identicle car recommends a 42 offset.

What will this change?

What does offset mean?

Phil

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
the offset is how far from center the hub of the wheel is. a +40mm offset means the wheels center of the wheel is 40mm to the outside of the car. the mexi-carts you see with the wheels sticking 4" out of the side of the car have a huge offset.

·
Registered
607 Posts
so what about the 42 offset with a 17x7 wheel & Eibach Sportlines? Do I have room?

There should be an article on wheel fitment/ offset

Phil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts