Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Every company is going to have a few unsatisfied customers.

It sounds more of a problem due to the product marketing rather than the product itself. Because Jackson racing does make it, but they do sell it/install it, the line of who you should contact and who should take care of problems is very hazey.

I have herd lots of testimonials for JRSC's, and very few unhappy customers. This guy had a bad break, but in his article it sounds as if he feels he should be JR/Moss Motor's top priority. While no doubt JR should have handled him better, (they obviously did an incorrect installation.. which is going to cause problems regardless of quality of product) so they should have been responsible in replacing/fixing the situation, the supercharge itself is a quality product.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I appreciated the fact that at the end of the article he admitted that his incident was most likely an isolated one. However, that truly is bad customer service, and I don't beleive after reading it that I would ever want to support such a company.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would just like to tell everyone that i put this post up to let everyone know what this guy went through, not to bad month the compeny JR is a good compeny Moss Motor sports is a good one to they just mess up with this one guy and the other i talk to about there SC. To be honest i knew about 10 people with Vortec SC and they love them and would not trade it in for anything. i have only heard one bad stroy about them. Well anyways im a TURBO man my self

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
You should also read the other artical, about how much he loved the blower. This is his personal attempt to get even.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Yeah I really think you guys should read his other article.

Here it is for those of you who haven't read it.

Its always best to see both sides of the story, especially what the real problem is and how it started.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts