Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So not too long ago, i had to change one of my supra ecsta tires because a nail went through it... so i was left with 3 baldish ones and one brand new one. well now my front left is so bald that the metal thread is showing...so i have a problem should i buy 2 new Bridgestone Potenza RE750's and putting them in the front while keeping my kinda new tire and an old tire from the back and putting them in the back. then later when needed i buy new potenzas and rotate the front to back. Good idea?? need advice!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'd say buy all four, b/c by you doing that, it'll stop the problem now, but farther down the line you'll run into the same problem. The best thing is to get all four, and if futher down the line if u get a flat, they have this rubber stopper that stops leaks, and it works, trust me, i had a flat, and my dad fixed it with that.

but then again....just my 2 cents!!!

93-TeG

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I've got the same problem...I had a nail go through 2 places in my tire and they couldn't fix it so they replaced it. I've had 4 objects go through my tire in the 25000 miles I've owned my car, so I figure that I'll probalby get another nail/screw (hopefully not on the new tire). If not, I've always wanted to make a full size spare for the teg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts