Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this may sound stupid but i was wondering if there was some kind of spacer you could buy to put on the 4lugs of my rotors to allow a 5 lug wheel to fit on them? again this may be stupid as hell lol but my friends selling some nice wheels from his eclipse which are 5 luged and obviously my teg has 4 so i started thinking that it seems logical to have such a thing but then again it might be stupid...thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have seen them before in Import Tuner, I'm not sure where to get them but he had them on his GS-R. I think he took trhe whole lug assembly or w/e. YOu will probaly have to get new brake rotors also.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
not sure if theres on for 4 to 5lugs but i've seen 5x100 to 5x114. so 4 to 5 lugs might not sound as stupid as you think. my advice would be, get a set of correct lugs pattern for your car. even if you had a set of converted lug pattern spacers i would not reccommend them for a daily driver.

·
Registered
712 Posts
linkster

site may look/sound gay..but their stuff is good

EDIT: adapters WILL change the offsets on your car. +40 is somewat flush already for ur integras. and lets say this adapter is +10..and the wheels ur getting off ur friend is also +40..in the end those wheels will be pushed OUTWARD to a +30 offset which in return might hit ur fender

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
never took that into account either...they were 16's OZ rallys so i donno how they tend to run wide and stuff like that ill ask him

·
Registered
712 Posts
wats the size [16s duh], WIDTH, and OFFSETS!!

when u play around with things like this..its IMPORTANT to know OFFSETS

most honda/acura people just buy wheels and dont know much bout offsets becuz most wheels marketed from honda/acura are already stock +40 offset

thats y whenever u see people ask "post pics of your wheels and info!"

they NEVER post the width and the offset. most common width would be 7" or 7.5" and common offset is +35,+40,+45

but whereas if u go on a forum where offsets matter..like 240 forums and ask to post pics and info bout their wheels..u will always see the whole 9 yrs..size/width/offset/tires

·
Registered
912 Posts
i'd like to see if i couldnt get the stock RSX rims on a teg. i think that would look real nice and would be a better sleeper.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know i like the newer RSX rims with the red badging in the middle...since my cars red that is. it doesnt make sense to make the rsx rims 5 and tegs 4...prob a way to just get more $ i guess.

·
Registered
901 Posts
if you got a spacer like that, wouldnt it make your wheels stick out farther, and then that would look weird, like those super Euro style Golfs that you see

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
my friend on his volkswagon has a thing that goes over the 4 lugs and it allows him to put it on, im not really sure how itworks but he has 5 lugs on his beetles

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Those things seriously screw with the placement of the wheel. It would be impossible to get a wheel with a possitive enough offset to counter the width of the spacer. Hondas are inclined to already have a wheel with a very possitive offset to begin with.

It'll fit of course but it will look terrible, like those ridiculous ghetto-fab 80's Accords you may have seen with the wheels that stick out inches past the fender (god forbid they get to actually lowering the car, then they are in real trouble).

I wouldn't worry about it, there's like a billion wheels out there you could buy instead, don't make life difficult by trying to fit a wheel that doesn't belong there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts