Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Dave181024 on Dec/25/02 said:
looks like a mazda!!! ewwwwwww
Man say what you want, but in my opinion Mazda is the oNLY car company that seems to reall know what theyre doing right now. It seems like honda is trying to be an all-around company, acura seems to just wanna be luxury now, but mazda, mazda is making every car theyre bringing out to be sporty and drive sporty. I think the TSX looks fine, I would much rather have the 3.2TL TypeS but thats going away cuz of the TSX. Its not bad, but it was built to be luxurious. Acura's Lux/Sport side is just forming into the luxury side of Honda. Oh well. Nothing we can do about it.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Dave181024 on Dec/25/02 said:
looks like a mazda!!! ewwwwwww
Man say what you want, but in my opinion Mazda is the oNLY car company that seems to really know what theyre doing right now. It seems like honda is trying to be an all-around company, acura seems to just wanna be luxury now, but mazda, mazda is making every car theyre bringing out to be sporty and drive sporty. I think the TSX looks fine, I would much rather have the 3.2TL TypeS but thats going away cuz of the TSX. Its not bad, but it was built to be luxurious. Acura's Lux/Sport side is just forming into the luxury side of Honda. Oh well. Nothing we can do about it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i remember seeing a picture of an actual rsx that was 4 doors about a year ago...i cant seem to find it but ill post it if i come across it

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
98teggsr on Dec/28/02 said:
I would much rather have the 3.2TL TypeS but thats going away cuz of the TSX.
The TL Type S is going nowhere. Next year, the new TL and CL are coming out and there are Type S versions of both... Keep in mind that the TL is a LARGE car and the TSX is not...completely different cars for completely different buyers.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i work at acura here in town and 3.2 TLs are just junk...or so the mechanics say....why? because they changed about a 100 transmissions already and still going.... why? cuz they're made in the US!!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts