Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
dan, it's called the tsx(the acura dealer should've know) it is a four door model, a mix beetween the rsx and the tl, it comes out in spring and will be at the auto shows this year. it is based on the european accord type r but supposedly shares the engine with the type s rsx. there are going to be two models, the base and the type s.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i think this car would be great.
i supposed this will fill in the spot for the 4 door integra. also, i heard this car is the best seller in japan right now. i also heard its supposed to come with a 2.4l. anyway, i got all my info from www.vtec.net

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Man, the 92-95 civic was the best looking year and they screwed it up with 96.

94-01 was the best for integras, and they screwed it up with the 02 RSX.

I guess it is kinda going down the hill, but on the performance side, it's going up hill.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Wow, the second picture (in the type S model) looks amazing, in my opinion. I would DEFINETLY consider this car, if I was upgrading from my integra. My next car will definetly be a 4 door, but I think I would go for the new 210 HP saab over anything - amazing features, GREAT performance, and great looks (IMHO). Anyways, I will definetly test drive this, looks good to me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
RPM on Dec/19/02 said:
Man, the 92-95 civic was the best looking year and they screwed it up with 96.

94-01 was the best for integras, and they screwed it up with the 02 RSX.

I guess it is kinda going down the hill, but on the performance side, it's going up hill.
Dude I agree with you one hundre percent with out a doubt. Honda is going in a bad direction with their stylings. It's like they came up with this sh*tty design and desided to stick with it and apply it to all the cars they make.
Why Honda? why?????

1 - 20 of 45 Posts