Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i switch parts from a 4 door(automatic) sedan , to a coupe(stick shift) ? I went and purchased a 2door today on my way home the motor decided to blow up on me while in high rpms . Luckily i have a crashed sedan sitting at home with no use. The car had mutiple problems such as , no power steering , a violently shakey NRG steering wheel , and well the engine that blew up on me . My question is can i put all of my stock parts (sedan) into my new integra(coupe) i wanted to replace the steering wheel , and anything they may have changed to put NRG on. I was hoping this stops the shakes. Also hoping to maybe fix the power steering with parts from the sedan . And. Las but not least my motor .Can it be done? They are both year 1996.

·
Premium Member
2,678 Posts
Yes, all of the items you listed are interchangeable from a sedan to a coupe. I think you'll just need to change out the starter from the automatic motor and re-use the mounts etc.. from the manual teg when you swap the motor. i think all (or at least most) powertrain, brake, suspension, and steering items are the same from a sedan to a coupe. the only real differences come into play when you start swapping interior and body pieces.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts