Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any differences between the two, I have a set off a 4 door, and the spot where the back bolt goes (closes to center console) looks different, its like a little block instead of laying flat on top of the hole, hard to explain, I don't have any 2 door to compare to, an hard to find any clear pics online of the two, was wondering if there is any height difference, I can already see im gonna have to use a larger bolt to get it to secure, didn't know if anyone had any experience, I know it fits, but is it the same height as the 2 door brackets?

thanks

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
never going to work, the coupe has a 2 piece seat, where the 4 door is a 4 piece seat. even if you left the sides off it won't work, you'd be better off unloading those and purchasing dc2/4 seats from craigslist or someone on here

I actually gave away a set lol there easy to come buy

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
never going to work, the coupe has a 2 piece seat, where the 4 door is a 4 piece seat. even if you left the sides off it won't work, you'd be better off unloading those and purchasing dc2/4 seats from craigslist or someone on here

I actually gave away a set lol there easy to come buy
What the hell is this gibberish?!

To the OP, the DB seat rails are taller, by about 3/4". Contrary to the last post, nearly everything about the DB and DC front seats is the same, except the rail height. The part number for the bolt that goes through that plastic spacer is 90135-ST0-000; it's 10x40.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
^ correct... because the front seats on the 92to95 civic 94to01 integra fit all civic 92-00 and integras 94to01... figured the OP could not have been asking a question about the front seats but rather the rear seats... guess I guessed wrong

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry yes was asking about the front, im aware all bolt holes line up, but found it odd thevrear bracket requires longer bolt an the part numbers are different, yet everyone says there is no difference in height or anything, thanks for the replys

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What the hell is this gibberish?!

To the OP, the DB seat rails are taller, by about 3/4". Contrary to the last post, nearly everything about the DB and DC front seats is the same, except the rail height. The part number for the bolt that goes through that plastic spacer is 90135-ST0-000; it's 10x40.
thanks for the info, i thought they set a little higher

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently got a 1996 acura integra gsr 4door and wanted to ask what seats I would need to get to fit perfectly. I dont know much about Acura's and came upon some 1996 acura integra 2door seats and wanted to know if they would work.?

·
Administrator
3,931 Posts
I just recently got a 1996 acura integra gsr 4door and wanted to ask what seats I would need to get to fit perfectly. I dont know much about Acura's and came upon some 1996 acura integra 2door seats and wanted to know if they would work.?
2-Dr seat rails will not bolt in a 4-dr vehicle, unfortunately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts