Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the 3rd break light that is inside the car on, along with the spolier 3rd break light??

if u do do u got pics??

does anyone no how to turn that sucker on (the one on the inside that is)

·
Registered
574 Posts
the only reason why you have on inside the car is becuase your spoiler was added after the car left the factory. the wiring probably goes to the spolier for the brake light now intead of that light. which is why it doesnt work. you would have to wire it up to make it work

·
Registered
127 Posts
Its ugly and annoying to other drivers seeing like 4 lights , plus depending on height you wont be able to see it since the spoiler blocks it, no need to have a 2nd, 3rd brake light.

·
Registered
32 Posts
does anyone want to sell their 3rd brake light from the hatch? i got a bomex spoiler and it doesnt have a light in it. if anyone wants to trade ill give up the rear deck from my gs-r.

·
Registered
409 Posts
hammock on Jan/22/06 said:
My canadian RS has the hatch 3rd brake light AND spoiler brake light.

My friend has the same setup as you, I would like to help my friend remove the inside brake light since its not used. Has anyone removed it?

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
yea, nothing to is, but make sure to retighten the bolts in the hatch glass to prevent water leaks.

once those nuts on the bolts are removed, the light structure comes right out, just disconnect it, and you are done.

I removed mine before I got the tint, so it looks clean, just have those dam hatch bolts, but I am not up for getting new glass or new hatch plus repaint just to get rid of them. I actually like it in hopes that thieves think its just another LS.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.