Team Integra Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Haven't been doing much. Just driving and putting mileage on her.

I did pick up a oem moon roof visor yesterday for 10.00 so I decided to throw it on.

Now I'm on the hunt for Windows visors...for a good price :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just doing maintenance. Cam cap was leaking so I put on a blox black cap.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Take off valve cover, take off camshaft cap, remove cam seal cover, put new one in . Reverse removal for installation.

I also used a bunch of honda bond on it to seal better

·
Registered
89 Posts
I couldn't get the cap off. That's the problem I was having. The plug comes out easily, but the cap wouldn't budge, I couldn't even find the line where it's separate from the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is this extremely hard to do? I'm a pretty handy guy and enjoy doing stuff with my hands. Just am overly cautious and perhaps don't like to venture unless I'm absolutely positive I can fallback to where I originally started. LOL. I guess I get it from being in IT too long.

I need to replace my cap as well. It's leaking. I thought about repainting my valve cover or replacing it. Would probably do the gasket set too if I did. Been looking for a HELM's book...perhaps need to check for any diy pages.

Thanks,

- DM

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Sorry for ****ty pic but...

Had a Crack in the windshield so u had that replaced.

Tinted the windows 35% while I was at it.

I did find a set of oem visors and slapped those on too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Was in need of brakes...

So I decided it was a good time to upgrade.

Mini rotors
Itr calipers
Tsx pads

Looks stock with a quick glance. It does fill wheel a bit better. Caliper looks soooo good

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Holy cow. I completely forgot about this forum again lol. Well...more things has happened. Someone stole my daily and whole interior was pretty much missing along with my auto ecu lol. Insurance totalled the car.

I then purchased a 2002 Lexus gs300 to use as a daily. Ended up lowering and did some minor exterior mods and wheels. Still have the car but barely drive it.

Then had a baby ..
Which requires me to buy a bit of a bigger car.
Ended up buying a 2009 Honda CR-V (no pics...it's a crv lol)

Just last year, I picked up myself a 2000 Acura integra GSR sedan. It was beat and cheap. Ended up at the shop for months to do body and paint and a oem engine rebuild.

Before paint.
purchased a new oem front bumper cover from the local dealer. rt side fender, rt rear door, trunk, rear bumper, and hood was sourced from a local junk yard. used oem parts = way better than new aftermarket.

After body and paint. Bumper is a bit off in color and there is a weird gap from rt side fender to bumper. found out there was a bent fender bracket. I have the part, just no time to install it.
Hood is also gapped on rt side. I also removed the nasty window tint on all doors. I still have not removed the one on the back glass.

eh...it will end up being tracked on a road course so im not too worried about it.

As it sits now
3" CCCracing sides (so should have went with PCI and 4")
Special projects p1 air dam (still have not installed the splitter blade yet)
16" Racing hart Type C (temporary. have other wheels waiting on refinish work)

OEM spec rebuild, itr flywheel, powder coated VC to match spoon, itr chrome oil cap, spoon thermostat, spoon rad cap, spoon air filter, spoon rad stay, spoon strut bar

Suspension overhaul. vehicle was purchased with some crappy function form type 2 coilovers. One of the worst I have had and had it switched out with Progress CS2. All bushings was replaced,new front hubs and wheel bearings.

Been waiting for a good time to install some black recaro srd and my exhaust. Exhaust will consist of DC sport catback with a Rs*r muffler. Having a baby is limiting me to install some parts that have been sitting in storage ...but hey...I love my baby so I'm not complaining.

Will be posting more on this forum. Just gotta find a way to change title of thread.

Edit title changed 👍

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Currently waiting on the shop to refinish my wheels. Hopefully I can get then back by Saturday since I do plan to bring my vehicle to the old school Honda meet this Sunday.

No new updates. Just a new photo 🙂

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Nothing new. Had some free time today thanks to my sister watching my toddler.

Went to a local integra meet. It was small...nothing spectacular so no pics lol.

All big wing, low offset, slammed to the floor. Not my cup of tea. I grew up with these cars so "building" this one makes me relive my younger years.

In case anyone wants to follow the slow progress.... @tro1.o1_db8

I tend to forget about post here.
Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

41 - 58 of 58 Posts