Team Integra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes. It's a bayson r. Surprisingly, it fit perfectly. Didn't need to put any muscle to put on. Highly recommended.

I was in the market for a oem one but there was only 1 that I've seen on the market. It was beat to **** and the owner wanted way too much money for it

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
heres a picture with the lights on :]

also foudn some time yesterday to install my suspension

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yes. It's a bayson r. Surprisingly, it fit perfectly. Didn't need to put any muscle to put on. Highly recommended.

I was in the market for a oem one but there was only 1 that I've seen on the market. It was beat to **** and the owner wanted way too much money for it
yeah they are definitely the best option when it comes to an itr replica. it looks perfect. overall the car looks very sharp especially with a mild drop. fog lights are a nice touch as well. how much of a difference do they make at night?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I don't use them lol. My headlights are plenty bright. It's more for the look that I wanted.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
My antenna is broken. So I ordered the oem plug for it. The plug was delivered today..I put it on and it looked kinda funny with a black spot so I rattle canned it silver and it's currently baking in our paint booth. Will post a pic when it's dry enough for me to put on

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i have an appointment today to get my tires mounted on my wheels and alignment, cant wait. will probably post pics tomrrow :]

then i have a mini vacay to florida this saturday.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
just came back from vacation.

took the car out and when i got to work, the cel came on.

p0303 misfire on cyl 3

i dunno where to start yet.

recent maintenance preformed withing the last 1k miles consist on:

new dizzy
new plugs
new wires
new tb
new wp
timing adjusted to spec
new main relay
coolant flush
engine oil change
new vc gasket

sigh..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Check the plug first, cheapest and easiest fix, while you have the plug out check for compression.
If all good there check the resistance of the ignition wire with a DMM.
Next would be the injector for that cylinder.
Also, give the engine a once over check all vacuum lines, harnesses, obvious leaks, tightness and security of all components, and evidence of blown out gaskets.
After those it gets more difficult....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
i changed out the plugs once again. and cleared the code.

so far it has driven 200 miles and no cel present. i hope it stays like that

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
gap was checked when purchased. .044

did not recheck gap when removed.
old plugs and new plugs are NGK oe

no idea how to check temperature

it is possible that the plugs were dropped prior to purchase...but no damage was visible externally
no was for me to check damage internally.

the cel is still off now so i hope it stays like that.

Reactions: Polonczyk

·
Registered
89 Posts
gap was checked when purchased. .044

did not recheck gap when removed.
old plugs and new plugs are NGK oe

no idea how to check temperature

it is possible that the plugs were dropped prior to purchase...but no damage was visible externally
no was for me to check damage internally.

the cel is still off now so i hope it stays like that.

I hope so too bro. I replaced the spark plugs and wires on my Harley Softail Deuce 3 months ago with some Screamin Eagle ones. Drive beautiful for about 2 weeks and then I started getting a misfire on the rear cylinder when it was cold but once the motor warmed up it would fire on both. Its a carbureted bike so there was no doubt that fuel was getting there and air as well so it had to be a spark issue. I went out and bought a Screamin Eagle ignition coil. Worked great for 2 days and the misfire came back. But now it wouldn't even fire on the rear cylinder when the bike warmed up. So the only thing left was the igniton module. So I bought the Screamin Eagle igniton module..... didn't help a ****in bit. I got pissed. I pulled out the multimeter and checkeed the wires thinking maybe there was an internal break in the wire. Nope they were both fine. After sitting on my ass glaring at my bike for about 30 minutes drinking some yuengling I decided to check for fouling on the plugs, maybe I was running too rich and had carbon buildup on the rear plug. I pulled them both out and looked. Nope. So I put them back in and tried again. Now the misfire was on the front cylinder. BAM! I knew immediately that I had put them in the opposite cylinders and that I had a bad plug. I ran to the store and bought some cheap ass copper plugs and threw them in. Started right up and ran beautifully. So in the end what could have been a $3 fix ended up costing me a few hundred. But hey, I now have a full Screamin Eagle race ignition :cool:... except for plugs:mrs_eusa_doh:

·
Registered
14 Posts
what's up man, i like the work you've done so far. wish i had the funds for all of that lol.

one day i got the code p0303 as well and i wasn't sure what it was exactly. after i changed the spark plugs and found the misfire still there, i realized that one of my spark plug wires were popped of the dizzy. i reconnected it and since then i've never had that happen. hope that helps!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts