Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** IMPORTANT LOCATIoN UPDATE ***

New Location: Cochituate State Park in Framingham, MA (Replacement for Hopkinton State Park and the next town over from Hopkinton (Framingham), so it shouldn't be a big deal)
Date: Sunday, April 23rd
Time: 11-4pm (But some of us will be there by 10am to get prime parking)
Info: Still BBQ, still great people, and still great cars (over 180 have signed up and not including the friends they are bringing along)

Also, the main entrance will be closed....to enter the park we have to go thru the 'boat loading' entrance..this will lead to the main parking lot that we will be using

Directions: Cochituate State Park is located in the greater Boston area in eastern Massachusetts.

From East or West: Massachusetts Turnpike (Rte. I-90) to exit 13, Rte. 30 east. Park is on the right.

From Mass Pike: Take the Mass Turnpike (Rt. I-90) to Exit 13 to Rt. 30 East. The park is ½ mile down on the on the right.

From Route 9: Follow Route 9 East or West to the Speen Street exit in Framingham. Go North on Speen Street. Follow Speen Street for 1 mile until you come to Route 30. Turn right onto Route 30. Park is 200 yards down on the right hand side.

*** NOTE: Please be respectful of the area and DO NOT draw unnecessary attention to yourself by doing burnouts, revving the engine, etcc...We do not want to ruin it for everyone and get kicked out because one lousy idiot decided to "show off". Thanks guys and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone***

Cochituate State Park

btw. here are pictures from the last meet:

Hopkinton State Park Meet 2005

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
supralova on Feb/03/06 said:
hmm april...i doubt my teg will be ready for then...heh havent even begun the winter tear down
Rob, your baby has been in the garage for God knows how long. I think you need to do double time in the next couple months to get it ready, hahaha.

·
Registered
80 Posts
my car is going in to the shop the 20th hopefully the unibody and everything will be done (maybe even turbo)

good thing my winter Ls is back from the shop rockin 1st gen baby

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
integra2424 on Feb/03/06 said:
i get back from school may 6th so if it ends up bein after that i can go cause ive been wantin to go to a meet for so long
It might happen, but right now it looks like there's alot of interest for the 23rd. I've posted this on 12 different car forums and 8/12 forums have already shown interest. Looking like this is the date.

·
Registered
200 Posts
u know i have been dying to go to a meet for so long but every time a date is set something happens and i cant go...im going to try to make it this time coz i wanna see all ur guys's cars and get a chance to meet everyone

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Definitely need to have some nice Tegs representing this time. I think Dwayne was the only one there if I remember correctly.

This time we'll be better prepared for the bbq...ie. lighter fluid or at least Matchstick coals.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
waaah....i promise itll be worth all the wait...

finally e-cutout w/ a nice 4" headlight/ram air...dry iced recessed boxed a/w intercooler...and some new charge piping...also just made the parts list for some traction bars...so itll gettin the ball rolling....need to find some military spec exh bolts tho

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.