Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are the 2dr back bumper and the 4dr back bumper the same size? thanks in advance

·
Registered
529 Posts
Are you serious? I was hoping to do a 98+ conversion on my 4dr and put on the OEM kit... but if they are different then the kit is made for 2dr. How are they different?

Thx,
Ben

·
Registered
166 Posts
The 2-door's rear is two piece...the bumper itself plus a little strip between the hatch and bumper.

As for the 4-door...it's one piece....the whole rear bumper. But i guess you know that already.

·
Registered
529 Posts
So what do I need to do, modify, or buy to get an OEM kit or a very-similar-to-OEM kit on my 4dr 95 LS? Just make me a list. Price guesstimates would be nice too.

Thx,
Ben

·
Registered
529 Posts
I was not aware that they had a 4-door kit. I'm sorry. They don't happen to make a 94-97 4-door OEM kit do they?
So, in order to put a kit on my car I will need the 4-door kit (front lip, side skirts, rear lower spoiler/lip), 98+ headlights, 98+ front bumper, 98+ corner lenses, 98+ rear bumper, and 98+ taillights? Any idea on how much on operation like this would cost?

Thx,
Ben

·
Registered
529 Posts
What is a fair price guide to use when trying to buy these components? I arrived at the figure $470 earlier... but I didn't keep an itemized list so I don't know how I got there! Please let me know what fair, or good prices would be.

Ben

·
Registered
529 Posts
I just emailed Radley Acura and they said that they never made 4-dr kits?

Ben

1 - 10 of 10 Posts