Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am currently running 205/45s on 16x8 et25 but its almost time i buy new tires and was wanting to know if i would have an issue with that sized tire rubbing im pretty slammed but am planning on lifting it about an inch
thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,245 Posts
Are you rubbing now?

It seems like with the application of a little bit of logic you could answer your own question.

Also, 205 on an 8" rim is a pretty serious stretch. That's not generally recommended for anything but a show car.

·
Registered
571 Posts
225/50r16 +38 and I didnt rub until full lock. rears have clearance. now I'm running that with a 20mm spacer to clear my front brakes

·
Registered
131 Posts
225/50r16 +38 and I didnt rub until full lock. rears have clearance. now I'm running that with a 20mm spacer to clear my front brakes
Whats your wheel setup? ive been thinking about the same tire setup but I'm all stock so I kind of just want it for looks but am thinking about a 215 45 16/15 or 215 50 16/15 for a 7" or 7.5" wheel. currently deciding what wheels to get but maintenance first!

·
Registered
4 Posts
currently deciding what wheels to get but maintenance first!
There are so many solid options to choose from right now (Niche Wheels, Foose, US Mag); once you decide on which tire sizes that you're going with I would suggest that you find a reputable wheel retailer and speak with someone that's going to help you to find something in your budget. Message me if you'd like any assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts