Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've dug through a number of old posts about quarter panel rust repair and such to get a general idea but Is there any one currently selling re manufactured quarter panels for rust/collision repair? I'm drawing a blank for results currently.

If there isn't anyone currently making them, would anyone be interested in a group buy if i attempted to reach out to a vendor to get some produced?. keeping in mind this would then be a 1-2 year process based on the ones i had made for my 71 vw fastback.

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
to my knowledge no, depending on how bad the rust is there are a few options. Some people have had luck with the civic patch panels with coupe integras, its not 100% but can be finessed to look good. Another option i seen was taking front fenders and cutting the wheel arch and lip from that and making that work for the rear repairs. I looked at both options for my sedan, neither was quite good enough for me to pull the trigger. And my rust had eaten away my inner wheel arch so i had that to deal with too. i purchased a quarter panel from a slavage yard in NC and had it shipped pretty reasonably...certainly not as reasonable as a civic patch panel though. I have a friend that works at JDMOHIODIRECT, maybe look them up too. they have quarters up for sale quite often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
danteisme
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing