-Evo 8 turbo
-ITR rear sway+tein street advanced coils
-Mini cooper big brakes up front
-Stickers...lots of stickers

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
The calendar has been put together and is ready for ordering! I decided to close the polls a little early to take advantage of the Black Friday deals ShutterFly has right now.

You can view and purchase the calendar here:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaM2jRqzcNHDtg

Some of the deals they have currently are:
*Free calendar!! Just pay shipping! Coupon Code:FREECAL Expires 11/28
*Free shipping on orders $39+ Coupon Code: SHIP39

Edit:
Placed my order using the FREECAL code and it came out to $6.56 shipped :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Thank goodness for PST, still got it for $6.35! And it's funny mine made it on November since that is when my birthday is!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
well that sucks .. i thought the voting was till yeasterday and it would be posted today ... tryed to get on the site this morring but it was down .. now i cant get a disscount becouse it ended early
Voting was suppose to stop Saturday at midnight but i ended it a little early to take advantage of the Black Friday deals Shutterfly had going on. The voting was slow and i was getting one vote every couple days anyways. Even if the voting had ended on time you still would have missed the free calendar deal since it was a Black Friday only deal. I have no control over the pricing and I dont receive any money from putting the calendar out. I seen an opportunity to save members a decent amount on the calendar at the last minute so i took it. Next year i will make sure the calendar is put out before black friday so we can have more people take advantage of the deals.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
21 - 40 of 48 Posts