Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 once again, we, TIers' are back with more exciting with new members and rides. I am planning a meet sometime in summer. I already had a location in mind.
Here are some information about the place.
150 parking spaces
Tennis court
Basketball court
Baseball field
Swimming pool
5 BBQ grills
track&field
and so much more.
I will reserve this whole area for 1 day and the cost is 3 to 400 dollars. I need your feedback and let make this event possible for all of us.
I will try to take some pics of this location and post here later when time allow.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
yah wheres the loc at? and i hope 150 is enough spaces.. i have a feelin this year will be big..ger.. espcially since you wanna start planning now.. good chit..

you know ill be there

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Lets keep the vegas trip in another thread. This is for the division meet. The vegas trip just doesnt sound like a good idea we tried it last year and it was a total mess nobody followed through. Plus for 18 and under its just not worth it lol. As for the spaces being enough, you know damn well we can fit at least 200 cars in 150 spots. LOL. Out through our sunroofs again ! LOL
djpaul81 on Jan/22/06 said:
im down like james brown!

DOWN LIKE BROWN MANG

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
If I get another Integra by then I will...as long as it doesn't go down like the last ****ing one then I'm all good to go. Peace out.

LOL I still have the 3 pickle jars that I brought to the last SoCal meet.

-Jonathan
integraless for the moment, some fools jizacked her

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
95jdminteg on Jan/22/06 said:
i aint leaving my car in a parking lot in las vegas...f that im sleeping in my car!!!!! haha im down and out cause imma kill the game this year....

edit: 81pts W00T!!!
i might be down there during the summer cause my buddy is moving down to costa mesa to work at a classic race car restoration shop..looking forward to a date :)

ps..the lakers cant win with just kobe 81...i better not start hearing people comparing him to jordan...cause when jordan was scoring that much they were still the best team in teh league..sorry i had to say this...(kings fan) lol

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.