Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked out the U.S and Canada Acura sites and here is the color line up for the 2003 RSX. The only change that I am aware of is that the RSX no longer is available in my color. Firepepper Red Pearl has been replaced with Redondo Red Pearl.

U.S. colors:

Base RSX
Taffeta White / Titanium
Desert Silver Metallic / Titanium
Redondo Red Pearl / Titanium
Satin Silver Metallic / Ebony
Eternal Blue Pearl / Ebony
Nighthawk Black Pearl / Ebony

Type-S
Premium White Pearl / Titanium
Redondo Red Pearl / Titanium
Arctic Blue Pearl / Ebony

Canadian colours:

Base RSX (cloth)
Milano Red / Ebony

Premium (leather)
Milano Red / Ebony

Type-S (leather, gun-metal wheels)
Arctic Blue Pearl / Ebony
Milano Red / Ebony

·
Registered
655 Posts
DarkIntegra on Oct/09/02 said:
ive never sen a black rsx i bet they look niece tho i'd fo with that, black carz own in my opinion = )
there's a black one down the street with a full wings west kit... very sharp. I'll get some pics for you. I love it.

only thing most people wont agree on is the aluminum wing it has. but it honestly doesn't look too bad... I just wouldn't have gotten it on such a beautiful car.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Louse76 on Oct/09/02 said:
knavekid always with the rare colors... doesn't that make your car more valuable? Nice!
Either that or it marks it as being the oldest, like a '94 gen3. I'll have to check out the Redondo Red Pearl and compare it to mine. It looks about the same in the photos.

·
Registered
431 Posts
here's a black RSX Type-S for ya. it is my bud Chris Dye's (founder of clubRSX.com & c2tuning.com), & it ran a 13.1 w/ a 100 shot. & it's COMPLETELY gutted. he also has a white RSX which is more of a show car.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
knavekid on Oct/09/02 said:
Quote: Louse76 on Oct/09/02knavekid always with the rare colors... doesn't that make your car more valuable? Nice! Either that or it marks it as being the oldest, like a '94 gen3. I'll have to check out the Redondo Red Pearl and compare it to mine. It looks about the same in the photos.
The newer red looks much more deep from what I've seen. I think the difference is pretty noticable.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Louse76 on Oct/10/02 said:
The newer red looks much more deep from what I've seen. I think the difference is pretty noticable.
I just saw the new Redondo Red Pearl color today. I dropped a friend by Courtesy Acura in Longwood to pick up his '88 Integra after some maintenance. I pulled up next to a new 2003 RSX and got out to compare the colors.

The Redondo Red Pearl is just a little bit darker and has less magenta in it. Unless you see them side by side, it would be hard to tell the difference.

·
Registered
408 Posts
man, i had just gone to the dealer and let me tell you... the S with gunmetal wheels (canadian spec) is sooo hoooot in silver and red. o m g

·
Registered
30 Posts
Everybody gave me crap about getting a Firepepper Red Type S. they all asked why not the black or the blue or the silver.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
your firepeppper red is unique, not many around..

But what i would give for a MILANO red RSX TYPE S.. omg.. [drools]

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For the longest time, I wanted the Arctic Blue Pearl Type-S, but every time I saw one on the road, the color didn't impress me or stand out in any way. Then one day I saw a Firepepper Red Pearl RSX on the road and it looked so sweet. The color really stood out and looked great. At that point, I started going back and forth on which color to get. I didn't really decide until I was at the dealer, ready to buy. I decided that the titanium colored interior really looked more luxurious and rich, compared to the black, and I decided to buy my first car that wasn't blue since an old beater that I drove in the late '70s. I do not regret my decision. And now I have a color just as rare as my SSBP GS-R was, based on two FRP RSX models for one year and one SSBP Integra model for two years.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts