Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally have decided to put my RSX Type S up for sale since I am looking for a new car. The car is in immaculate shape both inside and out, having been garage kept for all of its 106,000 miles. I have taken great care of this car, and it shows. Clean carfax/title, never been wrecked. The car is bone stock, save for a Comptech IceBox. No rips/tears on the leather.

Oil was changed every 3,000 miles with full synthetic. Shocks/struts replaced at 100,126 miles (4/13/13). Brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport tires all around at 104,663 (11/20/13), so they are still at 100%. All regular maintenance up to date.

This car has been amazingly reliable - all I've put into it since I bought it is gas, oil, and regular maintenance. Original engine and transmission is in perfect shape.

Check out the photos in the listing, and also check the videos I've posted up so you can verify that it runs and drives great.

Asking $8,200. Feel free to email me at "theo at texastoys dot com" if you'd like to set an appointment to see the car or if you have any questions. Car is located in Houston, Texas. Willing to ship nationwide.

Videos:

Walking around the car: Fast, Free Video Hosting & Video Sharing - VideoBam
Interior: Fast, Free Video Hosting & Video Sharing - VideoBam
Engine running: Fast, Free Video Hosting & Video Sharing - VideoBam
Driving: Fast, Free Video Hosting & Video Sharing - VideoBam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts