Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale, 2001 gsr shell gutted with 6pt roll cage. b18c1 motor fully built and worked gsr head, rods pistons crank goldeneagle sleeved, port polished head, over sized valves and springs. full race proam stage 4 turbo kit . gsr tranny with quiafe lsd. many many other high quality parts that i must get rid of. such as msd billet distributor and coil. aem ems, wideband kit. driveshaft shop stage 5 axles plus much more, will sell everything i have thats never been used already installed for 15,000, comes with car motor, head turbo kit which is already well over 15,000 or will part out for right prices.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the block is a gsr blocked bored and sleeved, by golden eagle, 84.5mm. custom size CP pistons 9:1. eagle rods, stock length. stock crank balanced and polished by golden eagle. all new seals gaskets and acl bearings. billet oil pump drive gears. cam gears, crank pulley toda timing belt. also this block is decked and oringed motor built by jim justice

www.justiceracingengines.com

Gsr head .5 oversized ferra valves and valve springs, race port and polish. new valve guides, stock gsr cams head work also done by jim justice.

the turbo kit is top of the line complete fullrace proam stage 4 t4\t67 kitwww.full-race.com

i have slip for all the work, but im not looking at them right now, so if im forgeting somthing just ask

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey guys, im updating this thread as i need to sell everything asap, i still have what i listed plus more, and will lower the price will not part out but will sell all for 12k obo, probely wouldnt go under 10k but who knows. hopefully someone out there wants to get themselves a really really cool xmas gift, please serious people email me at my yahoo acct. [email protected] i dont know how to post pics on team integra but if ur interested i can email u alot of pics i just took..

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for some reason i cannot get rid of this thing, its all new parts and only 30k on car itself. im willing to get rid of it for 8k, a steal considering the motor has over 6k in it and the turbo kit was close to 5k. im trying to add pictures but figure out how, u can email me for upclose pics. [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.