Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you're a ****ing idiot does it look like i want to buy a spoiler? i'm selling one. i was just saying they don't go for 20. on top of that don't you live in AL what the hell are you doing in a VA forum.

·
Registered
87 Posts
and you live in great falls, but i guess daddy's money can't buy an education, because you obviously can't read.

i was offering advice, but since you didn't catch it the first time, i'll dumb it down for you.

no one here will buy your gsr spoiler for $100 when they can find one for less than half that price on this forum, honda-tech, ebay, or a hundred other places.

and i'm in the va forum because i've been in the va forum for the past 2 years. don't come here and try to start **** with people who are trying to help you.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daddy's money? I'm glad you know where decent people live. I'm actually 20 and i live with my girlfriend in a house I bought myself without Daddy's help, so before you run your uninsulting mouth about what you think, start to think of what you should be doing to get where i'm at. And if you're wondering what im doing driving around in an LS for its because its my ****ty DD, don't wanna waste my miles on my Mercedes and GX. Instead of insulting people in forums you should work as hard as i do so you can get a house in Great Falls and 3 cars that Daddy didn't pay for like me. on top of that you think i give a **** if anyone wants to buy my spoiler, its a forum if someone wants it than they'll buy it. If not who the **** cares.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Hey. I just sold my GSR wing for 20 dollars. I didn't know it was such a steal...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.