Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after test driving a few 2001 BMW M Coupes, I've decided to begin looking into unloading my GSR...

I've had my 2001 GSR since day one. I leased it, and recently bought out the lease. The car is completely stock, and for the most part, immaculate. I've had the oil changed (with full syn) every 3K, Honda MTF every 20K, and valve adjustments every 30K. I just had new 205/50/15ZR Dunlop SP5000s installed two weeks ago. Jesh, I've even waxed the Nighthawk Black paint every 3 months or so. The car has been meticulously maintained and needs nothing.
What do you guys think I will be able to get for it?

Also, what's the best way to sell it? Newspaper? Internet? Any suggestions?

*CAR NOW HAS 66k MILES.

·
Registered
779 Posts
about a thousand dollars. its not worth it so u can jsut give it to me ;D

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
hmmm bmw and the name roundle, i was always wondering since the site started lol.

friend of mine bought a 2000 with 74k from a dealer for 13,500. but thats a dealer. so im thinking you can make around 13ish for it.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pawwalski, obviously I'm familiar with KBB. I've got trade in and retail, NOW I'M LOOKING FOR MARKET VALUE.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am not looking for what OTHER people think, I ASKED THE QUESTIoN AT TEAM-INTEGRA.NET, AS--duh, obviously--I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TEAM-INTEGRA THINKS.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just curious. meconfu5ed stated that KBB is inaccurate. Would that be overpriced or underpriced. Anyway, it all depends on the scarcity in any particuler area. I would recomend listing on autotrader so that you can reach a larger market.

·
Registered
801 Posts
www.edmunds.com Use their TMV. Its a very accurate forecast of market trends and prices. Very fair for both the buying and selling party. Unrelatedish, but I bought my Integra (2000 GS/ 30K Miles) for 14,000 one year ago.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
roundle on Mar/21/04 said:
I am not looking for what OTHER people think, I ASKED THE QUESTIoN AT TEAM-INTEGRA.NET, AS--duh, obviously--I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TEAM-INTEGRA THINKS.
now you are just acting foolish... if you don't care what other people think then why ask Team-Integra (being that we are all other people)? Car pricing varies too much by region as mentioned above so you won't get a True Market Value from us. Some TI members might see your car being worth 15k because they live in NY and your car has a clean title. Some might say it is worth 19k because they live in Canada. I myself already have an Integra so to me yours is worth a good $5000. Take it or leave it.

edit: KBB seems to under value our cars in relation to what they actually sell for.

·
Registered
411 Posts
roundle,
Where you at? Norcal or SoCal?

Personally, I think that $11K - $13K would be a fair price depending on the condition of the car.
flip.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just relocated to New England, just north of Boston.

11K seems insane, as my GSR isn't a piece of dog crap, like the majority of the kid-owned Integras I see out there.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've owned several BMWs in the past, and never really had issues with maintnance. Actually, they've always proven to be quite reliable.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts