Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Injen CAI, Thermal R&D catback and a DC 4-1 ceramic coated header for sale. It was on my 00 GSR that I traded in. I had about 3k miles worth of use on them. They gave great power up top without sacrificing midrange as long as you set your ignition timing to 18 deg. BTC. Make me a reasonable offer. I would prefer local pickup so if anyone from MD/VA/DC is interested, hit me up.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want $600 for all of them. I'll let the catback go for $400, I want $200 for the header and $125 for the CAI.

Remember guys, they are all practically brand new. The header hasn't even begun to start discoloring as they will eventually after some use. The catback is the stealth model meaning it isn't herendously loud, but mellow until WOT. Put it this way, you will not be heard unless you want to be (good for all those who have cops around every road). I think Thermal is tremendously overlooked due to other more famous names, but quality and gains are excellent. As far as the CAI, I think it's the same design as the AEM and should yield similar gains.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts