Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Whom It May Concern,

I have a 2000 Acura Integra GSR 4-door Sedan Vin #JH4DB8597YS000531 with 297K miles. I am still very much in love with her. Faithful as I affectionately call her is worth more to me than she is actually worth ($$$).
I am desperately seeking and need to purchase the OEM airflow breather tube that connects the throttle body to the air filter/cleaner box. Do you have access to one?

Note. This airflow breather tube is GSR specific as such the LS, GS tubes do not fit.

Thank you in advance and God bless!

Charles from New Mexico
575-489-3706
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
To Whom It May Concern,

I have a 2000 Acura Integra GSR 4-door Sedan Vin #JH4DB8597YS000531 with 297K miles. I am still very much in love with her. Faithful as I affectionately call her is worth more to me than she is actually worth ($$$).
I am desperately seeking and need to purchase the OEM airflow breather tube that connects the throttle body to the air filter/cleaner box. Do you have access to one?

Note. This airflow breather tube is GSR specific as such the LS, GS tubes do not fit.

Thank you in advance and God bless!

Charles from New Mexico
575-489-3706
Email: [email protected]
Hi, Have you tried calling HMOTORS? Website link is here: HMotorsOnline – JDM/USDM Engines & Parts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not ... an awesome site. I will reach out to them ... thank you so much for your reply ... God bless!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts