Team Integra Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I'm looking for the rear seats latch striker, any chance your car still have these. (part #19 there's one on each side) If you have them let me know, Thanks

Automotive exterior Font Parallel Auto part Engineering

·
Registered
8 Posts
Parting out a 2000 Integra LS Hatch. Keeping the engine and trans and wheels but most everything else is available.

Seats- gone
Hood- in silver primer- sold
Front Fenders- newer aftermarket fenders so no rust other than a little surface rust- $20 ea
Bumper covers- gone
Hatch- gone
Newer distributor- $100
Older distributor- $75
Doors- sold
Shift linkage- scrapped
Sunroof- sold
Some front suspension parts
Hood latch and release assembly
interior lights, HVAC controls, glove box, sunroof switch
halfshafts and mid-shaft
Steering Rack and pinion assembly-sold

Other stuff will be available as I pull it from the car and would prefer to not ship larger items. I am located just outside Madison, Wisconsin

View attachment 105674

View attachment 105667 View attachment 105666 View attachment 106006 View attachment 106007
what about the quarter panels mine are rusted out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Parting out a 2000 Integra LS Hatch. I am keeping the engine and trans and wheels but most everything else is available. The chassis has gone to the scrapyard..

Seats- gone
Hood- in silver primer- sold
Front Fenders- newer aftermarket fenders so no rust other than a little surface rust- $20 ea
Bumper covers- gone
Hatch- gone
Newer distributor- $100
Older distributor- $75
Doors- sold
Shift linkage- scrapped
Sunroof- sold
Some front suspension parts
Hood latch and release assembly
interior lights, HVAC controls, glove box, sunroof switch
mid-shaft
Steering Rack and pinion assembly-sold

Other stuff will be available as I pull it from the car and would prefer to not ship larger items. I am located just outside Madison, Wisconsin

View attachment 105674

View attachment 105667 View attachment 105666 View attachment 106006 View attachment 106007
I'm interested in the front fenders and the sun roof switch

·
Registered
1998 Integra LS prepared for Road Racing
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sounds great. Did you want to pick these up or ship them to you? The fenders will be pretty expensive to ship due to their size and probably not worth the cost at that point. Send me a shipping zip code and I can see how much this would be.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you have any engine accessories for sale? I am looking for the AC idler pulley, bracket, and adjusting hardware. Also looking for PS mounting bolts.

Started a timing belt replacement 6 years ago that got put on hold. I just finished it a couple weeks ago, looked everywhere for these parts and no luck! ☹

Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Do you have any engine accessories for sale? I am looking for the AC idler pulley, bracket, and adjusting hardware. Also looking for PS mounting bolts.

Started a timing belt replacement 6 years ago that got put on hold. I just finished it a couple weeks ago, looked everywhere for these parts and no luck! ☹

Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't have extras of those parts...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I still have the climate control unit but will have to see if I have the third brake light assy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I have two but did not test them so not comfortable selling them at this point...sorry

21 - 36 of 36 Posts