Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Looks great! .. I like what you've done it it!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
is it me or the front bumper look more white then the rest of the car ? and the damaged pleats on that air filter should be checked out if you have not, might put a hinder on your flow. But rather then that not bad.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, the front bumper was replaceed by previous owner and i changed my filter out. I plan on doing a JDM front because i love them and also because the bumper support/fenders/bumpercover are a little jacked. Didn't find out any of it till i took the bumper cover off to do some work to it >.< o well, i still love it! shes my baby.

·
Registered
74 Posts
man u got a nice lil speaker set up in the back dont cha. lol the painted meshies look really good 2. noice

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well the sad thing is those fogs are stickly for looks lol, they work like ****, prolly because they were like $50 bucks from auto zone, but they look nice :) hahaa

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
i like the ?leather seats? in your LS???

nice painted wheels.. makes me want mine painted on my LS.

rear wiper delete looks schweeeet. I would do mine if I could figure out (and took the time to) what plug to use.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The owner before me somewhat frankensteined it so I'm currently trying to get it stock at the same time add the mods i want to it. I currently changed the steering wheel to an aftermarket one with a quick release Boss hub. Shes got a bunch of work left in her. When i bought this teg i really didn't know anything about them. So i kind of got screwed over, but i don't mind spending the time or money on her.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.