Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GS B20 swapped
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive gone thru a long process on my motor swap, I got a b20 high comp from 1320 Performance in Elk grove, Ca, cause i blew my stock b18b1 due to oil burning. I would burn thru 4.5 quarts in almost 2 weeks...cylinder 2 was shot to sh** but past that, ive pretty much fixed as I go along, and whatever I don't feel comfortable with, I have a certifed mechanic do. Ive done new spark plugs, new wires, new dizzy, new engine thermostat sensor, new fan switch, coolant flush, new main relay, new fuel filter, new fuel pump, new fuel injectors, new IAVC, new map, new front end suspension, repaired ecu, new o2 sensors....I could not afford a new catalytic convertor so i used a test pipe for now. New starter, and new ignition switch. I have a new immobilizor unit purchased just being shipped still. Recently my room mate drove home one day, and we took a corner to short, and ended up hitting a curb, and ****ed the passenger side front suspension, after waiting for all the warranty parts to arrive except power steering resevior(it broke clean off a hose fitting and drained all the power steering fluid), everything was all replaced, it drove fine for a few days, and then my spouse took it out for the night came home and took a turn to tight, and the car died, and would not turn back over. Ive since then did the new spark plugs, starter and ignition switch and new battery. Im stuck, it cranks and wants to start, but no start. It did attempt to one time and it had a huge back fire...i need some serious reliable help out here, my car has been sitting for way to long and ive put way to much into it, im on verge of just walking away...but i put to much into it. Can anyone help???? Its MY only car, and we(household of 3) dont have any other running cars, boys are mustang lovers, Im an import lover!

·
Registered
231 Posts
all distributors are not created equal.
learn to test coil and icm or keep spares handy as they will wear out and are the top no start champions.
8)

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GS B20 swapped
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update*** fluids checked, hoses, wires all good, small fluid leak from thermostat housing(will replace tomorrow) I got my immobilizer unit today, and will install that tomorrow, I’m thinking maybe alternator cause I checked the dizzy and everything all passed it’s check

1 - 5 of 5 Posts