Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up ti........i haven't been on this site for a while i have been busy.. well anyway i got married in august and i bought a 94 ls automatic for my wife after we got married. the night i brought home the auto ls for her my 96 gsr got stolen. they found it completely stripped and i got paid 7200 for it by the hartford insurance company. well 4 days ago my wife's teggy just got stolen. they found this one but only the dash and radio and radio were missing. i need to know what to do now? does anyone have any good body shops in phoenix arizona?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
ouch, sorry bro.. have you tried the local forum?

~P2P

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
we have a lot on security... just check it out as well... invest in it too... sadly nothing is sinkable..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i guess i will try the local forums next...........i think i am done with integras. i know they are the awesomest cars on earth but until i get into a house with a garage i gotta put them on hold. i know that i am getting hunted at my apartment complex. there is no way i can take my beautiful teg back there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.