Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well neither bumper is in good condition. one has the paint cracked off, but other than that in decent condition. The other bumper is worse, it is missing a chunk of the bumper. I only have pictures atm of the bumper missing a section. If your local feel free to shoot me an offer of anything, they are just taking up space and need to get rid of them. Hell I'll give them away, as long as your willing to pick up lol. Let me know. I'll post pics of the other one in a couple days, but that one is fixable. This one I'm not so sure about but if you wanna do something creative I dunno? lol I'm located in the bay area

Bumper missing a section:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are a couple of pictures of the damaged areas. The bumper may look cracked, but it is just the paint I believe. on the backside you can't even see these marks. Here are a few pics of the second bumper with the chipped paint.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Yea you are very generous my man ...

... This is the kinda stuff you would normally see on EBAY being sold in "Mint Condition."

It's good to see people out there with ethics too. I'm sure someone will swoop 'em up from ya.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have no use for this stuff, its clogging up my parents garage and they wanted to take it to the dumps lol. Figured I'd give TI a chance to take it off my hands before it ends up crushed.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
both are Flamenco Black Pearl. I'm sorry I didn't realize there would be this much demand, the paint chipped bumper is still sitting on my car until this weekend, or early next week. I am waiting on a new bumper. I can get rid of the other one whenever, but the paint chipped one has to wait a few days. Sorry I should have made that clear, I thought I added that but I guess I didn't.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.