Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just looking for some manufacturers and their models of cat back exhausts that have 2.5-3.0 or bigger piping the whole way thru...thx

·
Registered
457 Posts
this girl around BR has 3.0 all the way from headers i will see if i can contact her and see what she thinks its on her civic though

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any header match up with that thermal 3"...just trying to increase air flow in my application..and does kamikaze make a 3" ? that would be the one right?..short primaries..thx

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
There's the huge 2.5" exhaust thread in the common topics list in this forum if you want to check that out. There's also the 2.75" Kakimoto R exhaust that Mike D uses, but SMSP found some not so straight-through resonators tucked in there so I don't know about it.

The Kamikaze is 2.5" at the collector I believe.

·
Registered
102 Posts
indy is this for a turbo set up or N/A if for turbo you can go with the thermal 3" stainless and a 3"catco cat i doubt theres any 3" headers out there coz it will give you less torque

hope this help

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
APEX'i makes a 3.0" catback for turbo apps...

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm going to end up going with a Supertrapp 3" inlet/5" outlet muffler, with custom bent piping. I have the thermal 2.25" Stealth II now, and its been super, but with the turbo on it now, it sounds pretty ricey.

·
Registered
157 Posts
97silvergs on Sep/14/02 said:
5 inch!!??
Supertrapps flow exhaust gas radially as opposed to straight out the back. The tip size really isn't that far a cry from the 4.5" one on my car now, although the sound can be changed with disks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts