Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 GSR with aem cai, greddy sp, dc 4-1 header. I made my first trip to the track last night and my best run was a 15.8. I wasnt to dissapointed, it was my first time and a i had a 100 pound speaker box in the back. But now i am hooked, it was quite an experience, and since the bakersfield track does street legals every friday night, im gonna be there every friday night. next time i go i should have my full 2.5 exhaust, fresh plugs, oil, and cleaned filter.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i forgot to mention, for my first 2 runs, neither of my tachometers were working, so i was shifting by sound, and my third run, i got my tach to work, but my start was horrible and i got a 16 flat, so im hopin for low 15's next time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
lol i hit 15.6 wiht my LS--u can do better

what elevation are u at

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i believe i can do better too, the elevation had nothing to do with it, it was in bakersfield so the elevation was like 500 at the most probably. i think removing the speaker box, which weighs approx. 100-150lbs will help out alot, and a working tach., that was my first time so i was hella nervous.......gimme time, ill get better.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
what haooened to your tach? I'm assuming u have an aftermarket one in addition to your stock one.

but what happened that made both stop working?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nobody knows, it was a matrix indiglo tach. that i bought about a year ago to match my indiglo gauges........big mistake, even when that thing is working, its innaccurate. anyone heard any good things about the tenzo r tach, i like them, they look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
684 Posts
yup i manage to run 15.1 w/ i/h/e and i think GSR's can do better! had bald street tires too!!! good luck on ur next run!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts