Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup everyone. i just bought a '89 integra LS auto for $2300. It has 117,000 miles on the odometer. I really do not know that much about cars but i would like to know as much as i can. Is there a way i can make my car fast? If so then how? Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome aboard unfortunatly I don't know how much stuff you can get for 1gens but I hope you find all the stuff you want and get the help ya need

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Well good to see another Gen1 on here. Umm 2300 for a g1 is kind of steep though, I bought mine for 800. Theres not too many mods that are avaliable for a g1 but there is a few intakes and exhausts and little things like that around. If you need any help with anything G1 related dont be afraid to ask either me or on the site everyone is mostly pretty nice here with a few exceptions. Good to see a new member and a g1 at that!

-Shadow

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Welcome to your new addiction.

Good to see another Gen one in here. I've seen a few nice looking ones around my area. Post some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
wassup homie.......... hope all goes well with your car.......... if anything...... you have everyone in this forum to help you out... even your bro right here =) take care aloha.... and stay safe..... late..

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
welcome welcome and um....welcome! check out the articles section for tons of useful info and tips...there's no better function on this site then the search function(just remember that)
any questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask, we won't bite...well maybe some of us will...
and remember you can always sign out but you can never leave... MUWHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you man. I just bought a 1st gen last a week and a half ago and I can't wait to mod the hell out of it. body kits are hard to come by but go to erebuni.net. they have three decent ones. as for the engine, hook it up with some pictures so I can get some ideers myself. that one above my posting looks tight.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Shadowhunter on Sep/14/02 said:
Well good to see another Gen1 on here. Umm 2300 for a g1 is kind of steep though, I bought mine for 800. Theres not too many mods that are avaliable for a g1 but there is a few intakes and exhausts and little things like that around. If you need any help with anything G1 related dont be afraid to ask either me or on the site everyone is mostly pretty nice here with a few exceptions. Good to see a new member and a g1 at that!
$2300 really isn't too bad for a gen1 in very good condition. My friend just paid that for an '88 5-door LS 5-speed. The car is in amazing shape. 120K miles on it and the timing belt had just been changed. Everything works - A/C, cruise, etc. The body is straight and clean, it has four new tires, and the interior is in good condition as well.

For $2300 you can buy a '95 Cavalier or a pristine gen1 Integra. The choice is clear to me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts