Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went to milan dragway today to do some Test&Tune time trials. 1st time at track and i have i/e,lowered w/ Tockiko's and Tein springs, ran 94 octane, and also lower front tire pressure to approximatley 28 psi. In about my third run i had a good launch with a r/t of .67 and ET of 15.84 @ 86.87 mph. Best run of the day, Not bad huh?

·
Registered
169 Posts
98integraLs on Apr/12/04 said:
why did u run 94 octane? other than that, you could drop another .2 off the 60'.your trap speed is also slightly low for a 15.8 but i guess thats not really a bad thing.
i thought higher octane was better????

·
Registered
3,732 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it was my first day, plus i was havin mad traction problems with these cheap Coopers...

I need ES motor mounts!! I'm goin this Saturday, if i break 15.84 i'll post my slips

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried burning out in the water box, and also just in front of the water on the dry surface, I think my 15.8 was with a burnout through the water box.

With my ebrake not working much at all, my burnouts are limited.

But in my wheel well and rocker panel on the right side fonr tire(main drive tire) you can definatly see buildup of rubber and VHT.

It is kinda sexy!! heh

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
You're not supposed to be doing burnouts in that waterbox unless you are running slicks....you hurt yourself.

·
Registered
413 Posts
hmm cause i did about 15runs and i got the best 60ft tine of the day when i used the burnout box with the ebrake on, 2.32, stock 14" rims with sh*t tires,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts