Cool white license plate bulbs
OEM Type r front lip
STI V-LIP Splitter
Rear squirter delete
Suspension/Brakes
S2 Pro C coilovers
S2 Front camber kit
no name strut bar
ITR front and rear brake upgrade (Centric rotors with Stop Tech street pads)
Buddy Club rear camber kit
Function 7 LCA's
Neochrome ASR Subframe brace
TDM X-bar
Interior
Complete tan to black interior swap
Cruise control delete plug
UKDM type r gauge cluster
ITRx climate control
DIY sharpee amber clock
Jdm itr ebrake handle
Jdm itr steering column cover
Nardi steering wheel
NRG quick release/short hub
Pioneer lcd tv
Wink mirror
Red DC2 Recaros

Engine
AEM CAI cut to a SR
Mugen twinloop catback exhaust
Mugen 4-1 headers
Magnaflow cat coverter
NGK spark plug wires
NGK G Power spark plugs
Honda distributor O-ring due to oil leak
Parts not on the car:
VIS CF Spoon lip
Wings West side skirts
Wings West rear lip

So I've been on here for a while and never really introduced myself. I have a 2000 integra ls. My parents got the car for me back in high school, they paid half i paid half. Bought it for $10,000 back in 2005, with roughly 76,000 miles. It is an auto because my parents cant drive stick, but eventually down the road I'll change that, being a broke college student, that will have to wait. Don't have pics of when i first got it on the computer but here is from oldest to most recent.

So due to me getting a lot of tickets when i was younger, my parents didn't allow me to do really any performance mods. So I'm sticking with exterior and suspension until i can do a manual swap.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i hope you really drop that think it would look soo clean.. just needs a front lip.. welcome!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XxbackdownxX on Feb/09/10 said:
Looks great so far bro.
can't wait to see all the new parts on!!

thanks!

Quote: TEGDFORLIFE on Feb/10/10 mmmmm black tegs

lol indeed

Quote: 00acurals on Feb/10/10 i hope you really drop that think it would look soo clean.. just needs a front lip.. welcome!
I plan to put the coilovers on come summer and have a no finger gap, dont wanna be slammed because this is still my daily, ill put the lip on hopefully then too. thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Crad008 on Feb/15/10 said:
Your car looks sweet, those webs look amazing,
and what did you use to do your cargo cover?? it looks pretty good.

thanks for the comments, i just used duplicolor interior spray. I was surprised i needed a couple of cans to make the colors come out though

Quote: 00acurals on Feb/15/10 thats very original man i like it...
thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love the cargo cover it does look good Job well done. and ty for painting your webs i have been look for painted webs to see if i like it. over all nice clean teg keep her that way :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice, clean looking car. Emblems kind of set it apart, along with red stripe wheels.

I'm not too crazy about the cargo cover, but it is a bit original, and the quality seems good, from the photos. Important thing is that you like it, if you do, who cares what everyone else thinks.

When you deleted original spoiler, did you just pick up another hatch? Or did you add the brake light?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jdmpandalove on Feb/15/10 said:
I love the cargo cover it does look good Job well done. and ty for painting your webs i have been look for painted webs to see if i like it. over all nice clean teg keep her that way :)

thanks man

Quote: CCU-01 on Feb/15/10 Nice, clean looking car. Emblems kind of set it apart, along with red stripe wheels.

I'm not too crazy about the cargo cover, but it is a bit original, and the quality seems good, from the photos. Important thing is that you like it, if you do, who cares what everyone else thinks.

When you deleted original spoiler, did you just pick up another hatch? Or did you add the brake light?
no its the same hatch and brake light that came with the car, and thanks for the comments

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
update
I didn't like my rims anymore so i decided to strip them and repaint. I went with the duplicolor silver, actually wanted more of a darker silver but I like them. Finally getting pics of the sidemarker install, and having the right tools for this project is a must. I bought some ****ty dremel and it would get caught on the metal sometimes. Ended up forking over the money to by the Dremel brand and worked soooo much better, anyway here are some recent pics:

any comments/criticism is welcome

·
Registered
281 Posts
Man your car looks great with out a spoiler! I usually do not like the abcense of the spoiler, I dont know what it is, but your car looks great without it. Really clean looking, the only thing I would do differnt is have the calipers black. the lugs look great though, dont scratch that thing!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
The car looks really good Bradley! Where did you get the Window visors?

Rims came out great as well. And yes, the polished stock muffler is pure awesome!

1 - 20 of 344 Posts