Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1997 teggy has a problem recently when i drive the car when the engine is cold the car runs fine but after about I’d say 45 minutes everytime i stop at a red light The car Starts to bug on me like it wants to turn off it sounds like it’s running outta gas but the car has always gas I checked the codes it has
P0700 transmission control system
P0141 02 sensor heater circuit,
I Also have a code for the TPS pedal position or whatever it means however i replaced the 02 sensor, Tps sensor and map sensor The car only does this when i stop sometimes it dies on me as soon as i gas it up the throttle body closes when i try to give it gas and eventually dies on me i have no clue what could it be please I’d appreciate some help :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
My 1997 teggy has a problem recently when i drive the car when the engine is cold the car runs fine but after about I’d say 45 minutes everytime i stop at a red light The car Starts to bug on me like it wants to turn off it sounds like it’s running outta gas but the car has always gas I checked the codes it has
P0700 transmission control system
P0141 02 sensor heater circuit,
I Also have a code for the TPS pedal position or whatever it means however i replaced the 02 sensor, Tps sensor and map sensor The car only does this when i stop sometimes it dies on me as soon as i gas it up the throttle body closes when i try to give it gas and eventually dies on me i have no clue what could it be please I’d appreciate some help :)
I had this same issue but it was all on an OBD1 ecu. My problem ended up just being a bad o2 sensor. But also had a buddy that had the same codes as you and his problem was he had clogged fuel injectors which eventually leaked and didnt have enough pressure to keep the engine going at idle.

·
Registered
187 Posts
double check your tps calibration.
i've had those suckers drift out of spec since they weren't torqued down hard enough.
use bolts instead of screws.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
double check your tps calibration.
i've had those suckers drift out of spec since they weren't torqued down hard enough.
use bolts instead of screws.
T
I had this same issue but it was all on an OBD1 ecu. My problem ended up just being a bad o2 sensor. But also had a buddy that had the same codes as you and his problem was he had clogged fuel injectors which eventually leaked and didnt have enough pressure to keep the engine going at idle.
thank you bro i will go ahead and check that out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts