Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
97 integra gsr, turn signals don’t work but hazards do. I’ve checked all fuses but can’t seem to find fuse 26 (auxiliary fuse holder, for turn signals) which seems to be the issue on most models when looking for solutions. I’m not certain if the gsr just doesn’t have an auxiliary fuse or if it’s been relocated somewhere else that isn’t well documented online

Combination switch has been replaced, hazard button has been replaced, lights flash with hazards on but no turn signals.

· Registered
2 Posts
This is crazy, I have the same issue and can’t seem to get an answer online either. There isn’t a fuse #26 under the dash, there is a yellow harness connection at that location for the auxiliary fuse. No power to yellow/black wire to hazard switch. All info I find leads me back to fuse #26…. Which I don’t have. If anybody has info or a diagram of a fuse box without fuse 26 or if there is an alternate location for this fuse like OP stated, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
2 Posts
If this helps you, here is what I did to get my turn signals working. The yellow/black wire on the hazard switch plug which should go to fuse #26 which we can’t locate, when jumped with the white/green gave me my turn signals. I determined a power source at the fuse box under the dash that is hot with accessories on and ran a dedicated wire from there with a 10amp inline fuse and fed power to the yellow/black. Everything works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts